The Huawei 2017 Graduate Programme specialises in Engineering (civil and electrical and IT). This Programme aims to provide outstanding Masters and Honours students, and exceptional Undergrad students with a fantastic start to their careers in a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
We are looking for technically savvy, innovative and ambitious self-starters who are as eager to learn, as they are to contribute. Whilst the opportunity is for permanent employment, your training will comprise core skills training, personal and professional skills training, and technical skills training, which will contribute to your success in the Huawei world. You will be mentored and coached by a respected Huawei professional, to ensure you are well enabled to achieve.
What programmes are on offer
- Optical Network Engineer
- Access Network Engineer
- Wireless Network Engineer
- Core Network Engineer
- IP Network Engineer
- MV OSS/IT Network Engineer
- RNO Engineer
- FTTX Site Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Specialist IT Support
Essential Personal Characteristics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve whilst maintain the flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Excellent time management
- Ability to utilise own judgement
- Ability to effect change and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and gain an understanding of systems and processes
How to Apply
Only completed applications submitted will be considered. A completed application must include: CV, Motivation letter, Qualifications and Academic transcripts and ID.
For all Western Cape, Northern Cape and Eastern Cape applications, submit your completed application to: email@example.com.
For all GP, KZN, MP, FS & LP applications, submit your completed application to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY HERE NOW