Reference Number: HRES6409
Position: Senior Specialist: Monitoring and Evaluation
Department: Human Resource
Division: Support Services
Salary: R514 020 – R705 144 per annum (plus benefits)
- A Degree equivalent qualification especially in the following fields: Public Policy, Monitoring and Evaluation, Futures Studies, Development Studies, Business or Public Management, Social Policy Research etc.
- A Post Graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in: Supporting the design of monitoring and evaluation methodologies; Managing field research processes; Supporting the design of data collection tools; Design of development indicators
- Provide strategic capability and leadership and manage conduct within the division in a manner that is accountable for the delivery of set objectives within specified time frames and costs
- Conduct operational and research processes, utilize understanding of policy, laws, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices to plan, make recommendations and apply change.
- Ensure governance and risk management is conducted to provide feedback on governance, risk and compliance practices and escalate unresolved issues via appropriate channels for investigation and resolution
- Follow financial processes to ensure that financial administration delivery processes comply with internal control and governance standards and report on any deviations
- Contribute to a culture, which builds rewarding relationships and enables exceptional customer service and ethical conduct by being a good example, ensuring compliance with the Batho Pele principles
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za) or the intranet (for internal staff).
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing date: 2017/10/13