|INTERNAL/EXTERNAL RE- ADVERTISEMENT
Reference Number: HRES0029
Position: Skills Development Facilitator
Department: Human Resource
Division: Workforce Capability Management
Salary: R360 300 – R 494 292 per annum (plus benefits)
- B Degree in Human Resources or equivalent NQF 7 qualification
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Specialist capabilities in Learning and Development
- 5 Year’s Relevant Experience
- Provide strategic capability and leadership into strategic objectives of the organisation
- Provide specialist input into development and amendments of policies, processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) across the organisation
- Facilitate the development of skills development strategy
- Compile and timeously submit Annual Training Report (ATR) & Workplace Skills Plan (WSP)
- Advise on managing, monitoring, evaluating and assessing the skills development needs of the organisation
- Ensure adequate implementation and maintenance of governance and risk management
- Monitor and enforce effective financial controls
- Build business and client service orientation with stakeholders
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za) or the intranet (for internal staff).
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing date: 2017/10/13