Department: Waste Management
Salary:R177 036 – R242 844 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Code C1 plus PrDP
- Relevant work experience
- Ensure that vehicles and equipment allocated for the daily function is roadworthy and all critical fluids and preventative maintenance check points have been inspected
- Ensure that vehicles and equipment is in good working order as per OEM/legislative requirements and that the team and equipment are utilized in a safe and Occupational Health and Safety compliant manner
- Ensure optimal service delivery and productivity
- Be part of a culture that is customer orientated and build and maintain excellent customer relations
- Check team work, manage allocated team to ensure optimal performance and give feedback on completed work and do on the job training as needed
Applications or CVs must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7532
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.