Closing Date: 17 August 2017
The Tiger Brands Management Trainee Programme is a 24 month accelerated development programme which aims to recruit bachelors degree graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach senior leadership positions in the organisation. MT’s across various disciplines are selected and taken through a structured combined learning programme which intends to prepare them for managerial roles.
What Are We Looking For In The Tiger Brands Management Trainee Programme?
Successful candidates in the programme should have the desire to build a career with a leading FMCG company, would have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification.
Management Trainees must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification, have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study, must be computer literate in MS Word and Excel and have a valid driver’s license.
The type of qualifications that are viewed favourably to enter the graduate programme include:
- Engineering: BSc / BEng Degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial)
- Supply Chain: BCom Degree ( Majoring in Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Human Resources: BCom Degree (Majoring in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology)
- Corporate Affairs: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development. Communications, journalism)
- Marketing: Bachelors Degree ( Majoring in Marketing)
- Customer: BCom Degree in Business or related fields ( Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Management etc.)