Reference Number: COOD6004
Department: Office of the Chief Operations Officer
Salary:R320 064 – R439 080 per annum (plus benefits)
- Administration Diploma
- Certificate in Public Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Provide comprehensive administrative service, to ensure timeous and accurate service delivery
- Ensure all administrative tasks are performed to the highest level of quality standards as agreed with management
- Align own work method in response to changes in policies, processes, SOP’s and delivery systems in line with targets
- Utilise allocated resources to the job in order to perform contracted work outputs, report on and escalate shortfalls
- Ensure quality of own work, minimise mistakes and continuously improve on quality and standards
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion in line with provided guidelines
- Take accountability for delivery of contracted work output within agreed parameters of SOP’s, quality standards and service targets
- Ensure that work completed adhere to governance and legislative requirements
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOP’s to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources
- Adhere to all Batho Pele principles and contribute to a culture that builds rewarding relationship and enables exceptional customer services
- Actively share information with other team members regarding successes, issues and trends
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.