Murray & Roberts Power and Energy Projects invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of TDS Allocations Clerk for the Medupi Site reporting to the TDS Supervisor. The project entails the building of 6 x 780 MW Coal Fired Super Critical Boiler for the coal fired Medupi Power Station to be erected at the Medupi Site at Lephalale ,Limpopo, South Africa.
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- 2-5 years experience in a technical environment (large manufacturing / construction environment would also be acceptable). Computer literate and an aptitude for systems and data base usage.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Matric with technical background
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To ensure that all drawings, planning, tasks, and sub-contractors are being coordinated.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring the manhour allocations submitted by construction teams for purposes of schedule tracking and progress are captured correctly and uploaded into the TDS system.
- Laison with construction teams to ensure that correct works allocations numbers are supplied to be uploaded onto handheld devices timeously.
- Liase with construction in order that handheld devices are returned daily for the upload of the manhour allocation information onto the TDS system.
- Ensure that all handhelds submitted by construction on a daily basis for docking are docked timeously in order for construction to collect at the commencement of shift in order for the flow of correct allocations to remain constant.
- Ensure that the allocations submitted by construction are reported back daily to the relevant construction teams in order to ensure that verification of manhour allocations by construction is not delayed.
- Ensure corrections submitted by construction teams are captured timeously and correctly to ensure accurate reporting.
- Supporting the allocations team, to ensure that manhour allocation tasks for construction are being coordinated.
- Relevant reporting in line with project requirements
- Ad Hoc duties
- IT Literate,
- Interpersonal skills,