Reference Number: FMRE6319
Position: Senior Manager: Maintenance Planning
Department: Facilities Management and Real Estate
Division: Facilities Management
Salary: R578 640 – R793 812 per annum (plus benefits)
- National Diploma / Tertiary education in the Built Environment
- Driver’s license
- Computer literacy
- Supervisory and people managerial skills
- Public relations
- Strong leadership qualities
- 5 years built environment experience
- Implement strategic capability and leadership in order to reach the main goals and objectives of the section attached to the job and submitting standardized reports
- Control operational process in order to comply with relevant legislation and to keep all building assets in general good order
- Manage and control personnel in order to ensure productive performance of all tasks and to ensure good inter personnel relations
- Manage governance and risk in order to comply with Council policy and procedures and prevent loss of assets for audit purposes and ensure the safety of all workers, users of facilities and working sites
- Control financial processes in order to control and manage the expenditure of projects
- Maintain administration procedures in order to ensure good record keeping
- Enforce industry standards of Municipal buildings in order to compile specifications for ensuring quality workmanship and complying to relevant legislation such as building regulations and Building Standards Act and other SANS Building Codes
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za) or the intranet (for internal staff).
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing date: 2017/10/09