Position:Senior Specialist Risk & Audit
Department: Human Settlement
Division:Governance & Compliance
Salary:R405 600 – R556 428 per annum (plus benefits)
- B Commerce or Relevant Degree / related degree
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Define methods and techniques to apply in the risk and audit area of specialisation to improve operational efficiency and performance of the Department
- Participate in the specialist practice community and contribute, to organisation knowledge management by attending seminars/conferences/workshop to ensure continuous education in the sector
- Adapt and implement changes in policy, laws, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices, making recommendations accordingly
- Anticipate problems, address required interventions resolving timely in order to ensure that work outputs are achieved within agreed deadlines and standards
- Consult in area of expertise to provide specialist input into the development and amendment of policy, process and SOPs across the organisation, to ensure compliance
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.