The South African Breweries invites applications for 10 Operations Learnership opportunities at the Rosslyn Brewery, north of Pretoria.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Wholesale & Retail sector, thus enabling them to become more effective employees. This Certificate provides learners with grounding in all areas of Distribution. This may enable them not only to increase their productivity within the Wholesale and Retail Sector but also to apply their learning in various other business environments
- Matric, a tertiary qualification in Logistics, Supply Chain or Commercial or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Should be unemployed and aged between 18 and 35.
- Computer literate.
- SAP literacy advantageous.
- Good interpersonal skills/builds good relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Good self-management principles.
- Ability to adapt to change effectively.
- Lives the values of the organization.
- Good numerical ability.
Output and Accountabilities
- Effective Fleet management
- Effective inventory management: – Participation in handover process
- Accurate checking, loading and unloading of vehicles
- Ensure production continuity (where applicable)
- Effective stock quality management
How to apply
Applications close on 03 August 2017. Click here to apply online