Cummins invites applications for a Diesel Fitter Apprentice opportunity based in Johannesburg and Middelburg.
Cummins Inc is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design,manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
- Working towards Diesel Trade Test, but you’ll be trained to work on products years ahead of the competition
- Provided wuth continuous training.
- Training on Cummins products, mainly engine
- Overall internal and external customer interactions
- Electronic management systems exposure
- Servicing and maintenance of our engines
- Minimum N3 qualification with Engineering Mathematics 50%, Motor Trade
- Theory (Petrol / Diesel) 50% and/or Electrical Trade Theory 50%,
- Engineering Science 50%, Engineering Drawings 50% and/or
- Industrial electronics 50%
- Looking for a career in the Automotive / Diesel Fitter Technical Profession
- Physically fit
- Drivers’ license (added advantage)
How to apply