Department: Sports, Recreation, Arts & Culture
Division:Sport & Recreation
Salary:R87 372 – R103 140 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 08
- Ability to read and write
- Physically fit
- Wash and clean toilets and showers
- Clean buildings and pick up paper
- Rake and load grass
- Mark sports fields and sport facilities
- Water fields and perform general maintenance duties
- Assist in closing of cricket pitches
- Assist in levelling of bowling greens and cricket pitches
- Perform any other duties as prescribed by the Horticulturist
- Adhere to safety requirements as prescribed by the Safety Act
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.