Department: City Planning
Division:Building Control and Outdoor Advertising
Salary:R109 536 – R142 152 per annum (plus benefits)
- NQF level 5 Further Education and Training Certificate
- Relevant experience
- Management of the administration and subordinates by leading, controlling, motivating, planning and coordinating to ensure an acceptable level of service delivery
- Ensure that Batho Pele principles are upheld at all times by being courteous to internal and external stakeholders
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOPs to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risk
- Contribute to a culture, which builds rewarding relationships and enables exceptional customer service and ethical conduct by a good example
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback on contracted outputs and request training where appropriate
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.