Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R236 436 – R306 900 per annum (plus benefits)
- Bachelor of Arts in Nursing (BCur) (NQF 7) or Diploma with General Nursing, Midwifery, Psychiatric Nursing Community Health Nursing
- Registration with South African Nursing Council
- Driver’s license
- 1 year experience in a similar environment
- Render comprehensive health care services to the community
- Monitor and control assets and stock in consulting rooms
- Record all activities to comply with legal requirement
- Mentor and give guidance to students according to prescribed objectives for the acquired skills
- Participate and ensure employee involvement with community projects to promote health
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.