Position:Enrolled Nurse: Auxiliary
Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R140 316 – R182 172 per annum (plus benefits)
- Certificate in Enrolled Auxiliary Nurse (NQF level 4/5)
- Registration with South African Nursing Council
- Relevant experience
- Assist with screening of patients for health care services
- Render health promotion in non-communicable diseases
- Participate in health promotion and treatment of communicable diseases
- Motivate clients for family planning
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.