Salary:R98 340 – R127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Computer Literacy
- Relevant work experience
- Call Client forward in accordance with Document Tracking number
- Vehicle Registration and Licensing
- Keep all payments in currency safe
- Ensure that the float is completed and correct at all times
- Supply information on request to clients
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.