- Grade 12
- B Com Accounting Degree or NQF Level 7
- Relevant Experience in a similar environment
- Timeously bill assessment rates and service account
- Balance the billing, printing and processing of accounts
- Responsible for the daily reading of meters
- Responsible for the daily update and maintenance of the data base
- Responsible for the performance of duties in compliance with the provisions and regulations of the Municipal Systems Act
- Communicate with meter reading contractor
- Enhance the computer system relating to the billing section
- Safekeeping of financial records
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.