- Grade 12
- Administration Certificate
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Apply and utilise systems in a manner that ensures accurate and timeous record keeping
- Apply effective data recording and administrative duties, as per set standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure personal planning, scheduling and coordination is in compliance to set processes
- Apply work changes as instructed to meet set targets
- Identify problems, find solutions and report unresolved problems
- Make sure your work is done well and meets agreed upon goals and targets
- Use work resources and tools to do own work well and report any shortfalls
- Make sure that own work is in line with work control and safety requirements
- Make sure that own work is done in a way that meets Batho Pele service delivery goals and guidelines
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.