NESTLÉ SOUTH AFRICA
Ref No: Nestle Sales Graduate
The Nestlé Graduate Development Programme (GDP) is a highly sought after programme that sees in excess of 6000 applications per year. Graduates are taken through a 24-month rotational development programme that provides an introduction to the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
Sales forms an integral part of any company. At Nestlé, we are continuously searching for the best Sales Graduates to join our Nestle Sales Business Unit team and help us in achieving and maintaining our vision of being the “world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company“. Graduates are invited to submit applications for the Graduate Program, upon successful completion of the program the candidate will be required to undergo assessments to determine their position within the organisation. The specific roles are not predetermined but would depend on individual aptitude and business needs.
- An accredited Commercial Degree / Honours
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Over 70% academic average
- Shows a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
- South African Citizen only preferably EE candidates
- Good with people interaction
- Great communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Fast learner
- Passionate about Brands
All applications MUST quote the reference number stated above
Please note that the Company will NOT pay relocation fees for this position.
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated group and people with disabilities.
Contact: Wandile Brown for further assistance
Tel. no: 011-514-6000
Closing Date 21 November 2016