Closing Date: 18 November 2016
|STANLIB Africa businesses (BCom / Honors; Financial Accounting or Investment management)reference – STANLIB Africa 2017|
|Legal, Risk & Compliance for East Africa unit (BCom; Law, Risk or Accountancy) reference – Legal Risk Compliance 2017|
|Analytics, Risk & Implementation (BSc; Maths or stats or Actuarial Science) reference – Implementation team 2017|
|Quantitative Analysis (BSc; Actuarial Science or Mathematical Science) reference – Quants 2017|
|Investment Office (BCom; Accounting or Investment Management) Investment Office 2017|
|Institutional Distribution / Product solution (BCom; Finance studying towards CFA) reference – Institutional Distribution 2017|
|Marketing Business Unit Areas;
|IT Business Unit Areas;
|Retail Business Unit (BCom Economics or Investment management) reference – Retail2017|
|Linked Investment Service Provider Business Unit Areas;
To qualify for the Graduate Training programme, you must:
- be an unemployed South African citizen graduate aged 20-35 years:
- have completed a degree or Honours at a South African institute of Higher learning.
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly provide us with an updated CV, certified copies of ID, Matric certificate, qualifications and full academic statement.
All applications to be emailed to email@example.com with the correct reference number per area/department of your interest.
- Please note: Applicants are allowed to apply in more than one area but in this case they will need to apply separately as per references of preferred area.
- Please contact Zanele Ngwenya – Tel: +27 (0)11 783 9390/+27 (0)11 326 5262 for further enquiries.
- Note: Successful applicants will be employed on a 12 Month contract, given a monthly stipend/allowance.
- Failure to comply with the above will automatically disqualify candidates.
- Should you not receive any communications from us in 2 weeks from the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates