The Carrick Development Academy attracts top graduates annually who aspire to lead wealth and capital management into a new realm of professionalism and success.
The 18-month development program will offer you structured on-the-job learning, technical industry training as well as professional development and insight into the day to day role of a Carrick Associate.
Our program is non-rotational as we believe it will give you the opportunity to have a meaningful experience where you get to know the team you are placed in, understand the role and responsibilities of your department in depth and ultimately develop a solid foundation on which to launch your career into the exciting Financial Planning world. Our program provides specialized training and a continuing educational focus to supplement the non-rotational experience, through workshops, case studies and offsite masterclasses hosted by esteemed product providers in the industry. In addition to training provided within the program, graduates are eligible to take the CISI 1 and 2 exams with reimbursement provided.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will be offered the opportunity to progress into a fully-fledged Carrick Associate role and placed within a key position at a Carrick office in Africa.
* Placements are based on associate preferences, performance and business need.
- BComm (Financial Planning, Economics, Business)
- BSC in Business (Finance)
- The applicant must have achieved an average of 70%, academic transcripts on request
- Applicants should understand, and aspire to work in the Financial Services Industry as a Financial Planner
- Be computer Literate
- Be willing to relocate into Africa
- Have a strong command of the English Language
- Be committed to continuous education within the Financial Services industry
How To Apply
Please send your full application and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org