Department: Economic Development
Division:Springs Produce Market
Salary:R 116 112 – R 150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- 2 – 3 years’ experience
- Mechanical experience
- 3 years’ experience
- General maintenance of Council’s Market property and equipment
- Repair, paint and service trolleys
- General maintenance of Market property
- Drive forklift, scrubbing and sweeping machines
- Collect petrol and other equipment from stores
- Relieve cold store Foreman as required
- Clean Market floors and grounds
- Routine checks on machines, buildings and fences
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.