The 18 month Learnership programme offers Learners the opportunity to enhance their skills and experience in the Aviation Rescue and Fire Fighting environment.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Candidates must have a Grade 12 certificate
- All candidates will have to Pass Level “C” physical fitness tests
- Applicants must have a valid code B driver’s license
- A high level of integrity and trustworthiness with a strong customer focus and ability to work under stress, are essential.
- The successful candidate must meet the compliance requirements in line with Aviation Security and South African Police Services clearance procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English.
Internal and/or External: This position will be filled in line with ACSAs values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.
Airports Company South Africa has much to offer passionate, entrepreneurial self-starters in terms of growth, learning and personal development. We believe our people are our single most important resource. We only recruit people who share our business values.
It is our mission to attract, engage, acquire, integrate and develop people who have the appropriate attitude, innovation, passion and who are also entrepreneurially focused on sales and service. The appointment of employees is an investment in the future of both Airports Company South Africa and the individual. While applicants are subject to rigorous recruitment and selection practices, our processes remain fair, equitable and consistent.
Hiring decisions are not only based on current skills, but on future capabilities and culture fit. This approach means that training, mentorship, coaching and leadership development interventions feature high on our list of priorities and enable Airports Company South Africa to reach unrivalled levels of expertise in their chosen fields.