Reference Number: HSNG0104E
Position: General Worker
Department: Human Settlement
Division: Property & Institutional Support
Salary: R85 320 – R93 816
- Grade 10
- Able to operate cleaning equipment and use of chemicals
- 1 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Plan, organise and undertake daily work tasks effectively and ensure a high standard of work is maintained
- Clean council property
- Perform tasks in a safe manner and use tools correctly
- Ensure Batho Pele principles are implemented
- Execute work on time
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
• Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
• Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
• Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Closing date: 2016/10/28