The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 350 learning hours.
The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
The focus of this Learnership will be on providing contact centre services, in an a financial services environment.
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
• Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
• You must have a valid SA ID
• Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAMM:
• Obtain a recognised and portable qualification in Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing Support NQF level 3.
• Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile.
– Be South African Citizens;
– Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%) & English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%), Maths Literacy 60% or higher; & a 2nd language (e.g Afrikaans or a Home language; Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
– Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
– Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment;
– Not have completed any previous Learnership.
– Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
– Have effective communication skills in the English language;
– Possess basic computer skills;-
– Express a keen interest in computer systems and customer service
Closing Date: 31 October 2016