The South African Airways (SAA) Graduate Programme is now accepting applications for the February 2017 intake. If you have graduated within the last 12 months and would like to spread your career wings, this Programme will provide you with accelerated and structured development over a period of 18 months on a fixed term contract.
The programme is a strategic initiative aimed at creating a talent pipeline for critical areas within our business as well as for the aviation sector in general. Development assignments and duties will be aligned to placement area requirements as per job specification from business unit.
SAA is a multi-award winning airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa, serving 38 destinations globally. We are a key contributor to South Africa’s GDP, accounting for about 9.2bn.
Degree in any of the following fields:
- BCom Informatics / Information Analytics or Architecture / Business Process Engineering / Test Management / Data Warehouse
- BCom Finance / Accounting
- BCom Logistics or Transport Management / Fleet Management
- BCom Economics and Statistics / Analytics / Network Planning / Sales and Marketing / Social Media or Strategy Studies
- BSc Statistics
- BCom Travel and Tourism
Knowledge & Attributes
- Judgment and decision making skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Team work
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Emotional intelligence
- Results driven
- Customer centric
- Confident and highly motivated
- Passionate about your chosen field of study and the Aviation industry
- Must be willing to sign a training bond
- SAA is committed to Employment Equity and all appointments will be made in this context
- This initiative is directed at the youth of South Africa. Only South African Citizens may apply
- Certified copies of the following documentation is to be uploaded: Matric Certificate; Tertiary Qualification with full academic record; ID
- Applicants will be subject to criminal, qualification and credit (if applicable) checks as well as psychometric assessments
- SAA reserves the right not to make an appointment to the positions contained in this advertisement
How to apply
Go and register so that next post comes you will get an Email to Inform you or got here for more post god luck.
Applications. Click here to apply online